If you need to make a return please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can provide a Product Return Form for you to complete when returning your item.
Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
- If you have ordered by telephone or internet, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any home delivery item
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item (any difference in price of the original vs exchange item will either be refund or invoiced, including the exchange postage).
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility, but delivery charges are refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We make no charge for returns – there is no restocking fee.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging.
- All returns must have a completed returns form please contact us via the contact me form to request one quoting your order number. This helps us to process your return as quickly as possible.
- We will process the relevant refund against the original order payment. Depending on your original payment method this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- If the original payment was via PayPal account balance we will credit the PayPal account that the order was placed with.